Sometimes planning can’t cover everything and you need to make big decisions in the moment or very quickly. During difficult times, remaining focused and motivated can be challenging, which is where a coach can come in.
Life if anything is a constant stream of transitional periods where one needs to make decisions, and often do hard things that send our life trajectory down different paths. This is why life is called a journey. Common transitions folks struggle with include (and just to name a few to get the wheels turning):
• Sandwich generation (caring for kids and senior loved ones at the same time).
• Maintaining a high-level career position or running a business while also being a parent to a young child.
• Struggling through the eldercare journey with your family
• Family/Work Balance
The list can go on and on. If you are struggling, consider that there is another way you could live your life - and seek it out. Change is hard, but living an unfulfilled life is devastating to not only yourself but to those around you as well.
There are two types of transitions in life - Predictable and Unpredictable. Sometimes planning can’t cover everything and you need to make big decisions in the moment or very quickly. During difficult times, remaining focused and motivated can be challenging, which is where a coach can come in.
When you seek transition-life coaching, you are choosing to step out of your hectic situation and have a look at if from another perspective so you can make better decisions to make your life run smoother.
Working with a transition-life coach gives you strategies and tools to:
1. Become more productive
2. Learn how to find peace in the storm
3. Set boundaries and stick with them
4. Navigate difficult conversations
5. Learn self-care on a deeper level
6. Adress guilt, anxiety, and other negative feelings
7. Make sense of the chaos that can happen in life
You have the power to live your life by design, not in chaos.